Thursday, October 18, 2007

News update, poems

First of all I want to thank you all for the positive comments I have recieved on other pages. Secondly that I am well on my way towards the second chapter.

But something new is in the second chapter. Lucius will get in touch with his creative side. For Palex in world 1 at Tribal Wars has graciously lendt me his dark poems so that I might use them in my story. Hopefully this will create more depth to the character and story.

So keep checking in here for more news, and soon the next chapter.

Regards,
M_M_T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am again! I Thougt that maybe I should say what exactly I liked about it, well there was a lot of good stuff, but somehow I feel I have heard it all before.
But still it workes. And I was able to realy live myself into the character.( some grammar errors here perhaps, but hwo cares)anyways, as I said, God story!

Burka King said...

I really liked this first chapter, however, as I said on TW forums, correct misspellings;)

I am writing myself, and I must say you are writing good. Keep up the good work!